Aerodata International Surveys
Aerodata International Surveys is an independent private airborne surveying and mapping company founded in 1992 and located at Antwerp Airport, Belgium. Currently looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and motivated commercially driven individual with minimum EASA CPL (A) with METurbine propeller aircraft experience and valid Instrument Rating. The individual will work with the Survey Specialist/Camera Operator as a team. You will operate aerial survey medium size multi engine piston and/or high performance turbine aircraft (e.g. SA 226T Merlin III, Commander 690B).
When optimum sky conditions for aerial surveys are expected you shall be available for prolonged hours during days, weekends and holidays. In addition you must be available for flying projects in- and outside Europe for longer consecutive periods.
- Minimum EASA CPL (A) METurbine propeller aircraft experience with a valid Instrument Rating
- Preferably have aerial survey experience
- Have an extensive knowledge of VFR flying and procedures
- You are a strong team player
- You are flexible regarding working hours
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (both written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of EASA regulations
- Must have European citizenship
- Preferably live close to Deurne/Antwerp airport
- They offer you a full-time permanent employment contract
- Work in an international environment
- Work that has much room for own initiatives