The Philippines’ leading airline, Cebu Pacific Air is continuously recruiting for A320 First Officers from around the world to join our growing fleet, to fly more people across various destinations in Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
At Cebu Pacific, we strongly believe that our most valuable assets are our people and it is with this thought that we had made it our mission to provide opportunities for professional and personal growth to every Juan who has joined us in bringing more people together through safe, affordable, reliable, and fun-filled air travel.
- Commercial Pilot license holder with multi-engine instrument rating
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 English proficiency
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Willing to be based in the Philippines
- First Officer candidates are classified according to flight time experience:
- Experienced First Officer – pilots with more than 500 hours flight time on CS 25 aircraft*
- Low Experienced First Officer – pilots with 200 to 500 hours flight time on CS 25 aircraft*
* CS 25 – Multi-pilot, multi-engine turbojet aircraft with maximum takeoff weight above 10 tons.
Apply today and be Juan of us!