First Nation Airways is currently looking for A320 Non Type Rated First Officers to be based in Nigeria.
Minimum Requirements :
- Pilots must be a Nigerian National or Resident in Nigeria
- Pilots must hold a valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued by Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority
- Pilots must be under 40 years old
- Pilots must hold a valid first class medicals
- Qualified candidates may be given type rating which will be secured with FirstNation Airways bond to serve the airline for six years and total payment of training cost deducted in 40 equally months after training
- Pilots above 40 years old may be self sponsored and then be employed to subject to contract in addition to three years bond
- Candidate will also be required to present two guarantors as additional security
- Candidates with exceptional result from flying school or with at least 1000 hours will be an advantage but not guaranteed for selection
- Our Recruiting process is diligent with equal opportunity and based on merit. Qualified and disciplined candidates will be shortlisted.