Moruya Aeroclub Aviation operates Cessna training and touring aircraft and Foxbat recreational aircraft, providing training from ab-initio to PPL and Commercial and night VFR. Currently looking for a permanent part-time motivated instructor with significant previous flying experience. The right person will be someone who enjoys the coastal lifestyle and will help to grow the business. There will be opportunities to extend qualifications and grow in the industry.
Minimum Requirements :
- Grade 3 Flight Instructor Rating
- RAAus Instructor rating
- CASA Class 1 medical certificate
- Computer literacy, including Word & Excel
- 400 PIC hours flying privately or commercially
- Australian citizenship or permanent resident of Australia
- Dangerous goods certificate
- Good people skills and a professional attitude
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Training/teaching experience in other areas other than flying
- Previous charter, cargo, survey, low-level or aerobatic experience
- Previous management/supervision experience
- Sales & marketing and customer service experience
Closing date: 30th June 2015
The position will be permanent following a casual trial period of 4-months.
A weekly retainer will be supplemented by flying and ground theory pay. Work will include Flying and ground instruction, Charter flights, cleaning and detailing, Pilot-maintenance, and administration duties.
If you are interested in this job thru e-mail : email@example.com