Singapore Airlines be conducting a recruitment exercise for cabin crew in Mumbai. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to meet you at our interview.
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Females who are at least 1.58m in height
- University degree holder (Those graduating on or before January 2016 may also apply)
- Willing to be based in Singapore
Our comprehensive 4 months training program will cover topics such as :
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
On successful completion of training you will commence flying duties.
Remuneration & Service Benefits
You will be paid a basic salary during training. Upon graduation, you can look forward to a basic salary and various allowances amounting to about SGD $3,500 a month. In addition, there is an annual wage supplement of one month’s basic salary and profit-sharing bonus. You will also be entitled to free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times.
Application Details :
Please click here to submit an online application by 21 June 2015.
Interviews will be conducted in Mumbai on 12 July 2015.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Singapore Airlines and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.