Air Arabia is looking for candidates for Cabin Crew job in Sharjah Hub, Ideal candidates who are:
- Dynamic and Excellent in customer service
- Possess positive attitude and positive body language
- Welcomes passengers with a warm smile and assist them during the flight
- Good in team work and creates friendly atmosphere on-board
- Manages In-flight Sales and cash handling
- Punctual to work as per schedule and delivers service at highest standards
In order to apply for Cabin Crew Position, you should meet the following requirements:
- A minimum education up to Higher Secondary level
- Age between 21 years and 28 years.
- Must have a good fluency in English language -Written and Spoken. Fluency in other languages will be an advantage.
- Must meet the height and weight criteria within BMI.
- Male: Min. Height 165 cm – Weight to be in proportion to Age and Height.
- Female: Min. Height -160 cm – Weight to be in proportion to Age and Height.
- Ability to swim without a flotation device.
- Clear skin with no marks / tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the cabin crew uniform.
- Medically fit to meet regulatory requirements.
- Prior experience in Customer service, Hospitality, Cabin Crew, Nursing will be preferred but not essential.
What we can offer you:
- A stable job at one of the leading Low Cost Airlines
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A friendly and Multicultural work environment
- Career opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of our dynamic and target driven team? If yes and you fit the above criteria and are looking for an exciting new challenge; then you may apply for the position by submitting your updated Resume, Cabin Crew Declaration Form (download) and Full Length Photograph (Business & Casual Attire) to email@example.com clearly mentioning the subject line CABIN CREW
* UAE nationals will be given preference over other nationality applicants