Airborne Personnel Limited is now seeking Cabin Crew Members, to join our client’s diverse and committed team for Hajj season 2020. Our client, Air Atlanta Icelandic, need to expand their operation and are looking for both experienced and new Cabin Crew Members for their base in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Applicants need to be able to start their training in April/ May 2020.
We are currently accepting applications from Indonesia, Tunis, Morocco, India and Pakistan.
The position of Cabin Crew Member with our client is demanding and exciting and will require high personal standards and excellent customer service skills.
- English Language fluency (Spoken and Written)
- Minimum age 22 years, maximum age 35 years
- Certification of Cabin Crew Initial Safety Training for applicants with previous experience
- Candidates must hold a valid passport which does not expire before May 2021, which also permits worldwide travel without restrictions
- Clean criminal record
- Good Health
- Minimum level of education of High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to relocate to various locations on worldwide bases for lengthy periods
- Minimum height of 1,60 m with weight in proportion to height
- Clear speech, good hearing and eyesight (glasses/contact lenses are allowed)
- Good swimming skills
- No visible tattoos, body piercings or metal dental braces
- Candidates must be able to provide 5-year traceable record
Successful applicants will possess:
- A positive attitude
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Great Knowledge of Customer Service Skills
- Good organization skills and adaptability to changing environments
- The ability to be tactful and diplomatic but also assertive, when necessary
- Confidence in dealing with a range of people
- Competence in handling difficult situations and the ability to remain calm under pressure and in emergency situations
- The ability to work quickly and efficiently, often to tight time constraints
- Good understanding of Cultural Diversity and ability to work in multi-cultural environments
Please note that neither Air Atlanta Icelandic nor our authorised recruitment associate Airborne Personnel Limited. charge any payment for employment related application, interview or selection to Air Atlanta Icelandic.
Beware of fraudsters claiming to be hiring on behalf of Air Atlanta Icelandic. Please verify the credentials of the agency if contacted for employment.