AirAsia Cambodia Cabin Crew Walk-In Interview [Phnom Penh] (27 May 2023)Cabin Crew
Bookmark (save) Details
Always wanted to travel and experience work at 34000 ft?
The AirAsia Cabin Crew is an iconic brand, from our red uniform to our warm, bright smiles. We pride ourselves in being a breath of fresh air compared to other airlines’ conventional cabin crew. We’re fun, hardworking, and committed to making AirAsia the best airline.
If you’ve been thinking about a career in the skies, here are our core requirements to fly with the AirAsia Cabin Crew:
To us personality is everything. We want fun, team players who are positive, outgoing, love to work and serve people. You must show determination, persistence, a Make It Happen attitude with an inexhaustible smile, boundless energy, and great love for working with an iconic brand.
Even though we take fun seriously, hard work is second nature as well. In reality, you’ll be on your feet for hours, on many sectors, working irregular hours, handling conflicts and issues, cleaning the cabin and toilets, and working on the tarmac or at the gates.
Being firm when needed is very important. Key elements to this job include giving instructions during emergencies, calming a tense situation, or enforcing certain rules and regulations.
Of course, we want it all – we want a great personality with great looks too! But we’re not looking for catwalk models that do not care about giving good service to our guests or being nice to their colleagues. AirAsia is not just an “employer”, because we see ourselves as “family”.
- 18 to 28 years (Female);
- 18 to 30 years (Male)
How should I look?
At AirAsia, we pride ourselves in giving our Cabin Crew the freedom of being themselves. You can style your hair as you like, as long as it looks presentable.
Yes, good looks are important but good grooming is essential for an AirAsia Cabin Crew member. Here’s what we look out for:
- Flawless skin (without acne marks)
- No visible marks on the hands and legs
- No braces
- Nice, healthy-looking hair (Men may have long hair, with the understanding that they may be required to have short hair if hired.)
As a Cabin Crew, your working hours are based on productivity. The more shifts you take on, the better your earnings.
Are you ready to fly with us?
Please refer to the requirements below to prep for your interview session. Good luck!
Walk-in interview details:
Date: 27th May 2023, Saturday
Time: 9AM – 5PM
Venue: Bar Menaka
#540 Koh Pich Street, Phom Penh
Scan the QR Code or visit the link below to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeupcDHp7_nTNJyE7liHBEVkTFxv2mjtLZM-77yABo6cMa5Tw/viewform
- Ladies: minimum 158cm barefoot
- Men: minimum 170cm barefoot
** Minimum arm reach of 210cm
- Nationality: Khmer Nationality only
- Minimum Education: A minimum of High school degree is required
- Foreign Language: Fluent in written and spoken English. (380 points TOEIC or IELTS 3.0 or equivalent)
- Other languages: The ability to speak Chinese or the ASEAN language is an advantage
- Appearance: Elegant, smart looking, well-groomed, No braces
- Attitude: Service-minded, cheerful, and passionate
- Health: Meet medical requirements for the issuance of air crew license
- Swimming: Must be able to swim at least 25 m without supporting floating devices
- Please bring along the original & copy of your education completion certificates.
- Khmer National ID/Passport; Family Record Book and Vaccination Card.
- Updated resume.
- Copy of TOEIC or IELTS Certificate TOEIC with 380 points (validity within 2 years) or IELTS 3.0 or equivalent.
- One recent full-body photo (Postcard size).
- Experienced crew is required to present a copy of Crew ID Card and reference letter as Cabin Crew from previous or current airlines.
- Office Attire & female a must to come in a knee-length skirt and be yourself!
ENJOY YOUR INTERVIEW SESSION WITH US!