Fly hight with AirAsia Allstars!
It takes more than cool shoes and gleaming smiles to join the World’s Best Low-Cost Airlines! A fun personality, guts, determination and never-say-die-attitude will make one a true ALLSTAR!
If you think you have what it take to be ONE of US, then WE want to hear from YOU!
Interview Date & Venue:
Venue: PTC Mil-Com Aviation Training Center Inc.
Broadlands Place, No. 3 NAIA (MIA) Rd. cor.
P. Mayuga St. Tambo, Paranaque City
Date: February 4th, 2017 (Saturday)
Time: 7:00 AM to 12:00 NN
- Male and Female
- Willing to be based in Kalibo, Puerto Princesa and Cebu
- With clear complexion and good set of teeth
- With weight proportion to height
- Height Requirement (barefoot):
- Ladies: 160 – 170cm
- Gentlemen: 170 – 180cm
- College graduate of College level (at least completed second year)
- Should be fluent in English and Filipino
- Outgoing and fun personality
- Inexhaustible smile
- Boundless energy
- Genuine interest to serve people
- Fluent spoken English
- Good communication skills
Prepare the following documents:
- Original and photocopy of VALID PASSPORT
- Original & photocopy of Barangay, Police and NBI Clearances
- 1 recent colored photo (passport size)
- 1 recent colored photo (post card size – whole body)
- Original and photocopy of school credentials (transcript of records, diploma/certificate, etc.)
- Updated resume/curriculum vitae
- Business Attire
- Ladies: Knee-length skirt and full make-up
- Men: corporate