Dream Big? Come and join the “Flying Dream” team at Bamboo Airways.
At Bamboo Airways, you will experience a friendly, professionally, and equality environment, so that every member has the opportunity to learn, grow, and make the difference.
Joining Bamboo Airways, you can be proud of being an official member not only of Bamboo Airways but also a member of FLC Group.
- Greeting passengers as they board and exit the plane
- Showing passengers to their seats and providing special attention to certain passengers, such as the elderly or disabled
- Serving meals and refreshments
- Checking the condition and provision of emergency equipment and information for passengers
- Demonstrating emergency equipment and safety procedures
- Administering first aid – dealing with emergencies
- Supplying passengers with newspapers, magazines and in-flight entertainment
- Selling duty-free commercial goods and pursuing sales targets
- Producing written flight reports after completing a journey
Qualified Candidates’ Requirements:
- Male: 170 cm or above;
- Female: 160 cm or above;
- Minimum arm reach of 212 cm (On tip toes);
- Education: High school graduated or above;
- Age limitation: 18 – 30
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Minimum TOEIC 500 required (in case you do NOT have TOEIC certificate, please register and show your TOEIC appointment, otherwise you are NOT qualified to take part in this interview);
- Second foreign language is the advantage;
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills is a plus too;
- Medically fit to meet cabin crew requirements.
Fresh Cabin Crew:
- BATCH 29 – Hà Nội – Sunday 09/02/2020
- BATCH 30 – Hồ Chí Minh – Thursday 13/02/2020
- BATCH 31 – Cam Ranh – Saturday 15/02/2020
- BATCH 33 – Đà Nẵng – Saturday 22/02/2020
Experienced Cabin Crew:
- EXP BATCH 17 – Hà Nội – Wednesday 05/02/2020
- EXP BATCH 18 – Hồ Chí Minh – Wednesday 12/02/2020
- EXP BATCH 19 – Hà Nội – Wednesday 19/02/2020
- EXP BATCH 20 – Hồ Chí Minh – Wednesday 26/02/2020
- For Fresh Cabin Crew:
- For Experienced Cabin Crew:
Please choose your preferable interview place and time to receive further information.
Or send your resume to email@example.com.
- Application form will be closed 5 days before each events.
- Date and venue may be changed.
- ONLY qualified candidates will receive Invitation letter and ID number.
For further information or queries, please call:
Hotline Human Resources Division: +84 89 66 33 233