Initial Cadet from Bamboo Airways: A Solid Base To Become A Pilot.
“Where to study” is a tough question for anyone who is dreaming of being a pilot. Financial matter and career opportunity are also the challenging problems.
Let our Initial Cadet training program light up your way, with outstanding benefits.
ROAD TO BECOME A PILOT:
Participate in an entrance recruitment according to the standard procedure of Bamboo Airways.
- BASIC FLIGHT TRAINING COURSE (Duration: 18 – 24 months):
- Acquirable Certificates:
- Private Pilot License (PPL)
- Instrument Rating (Single Engine & Multi Engine)
- Commercial Pilot License(CPL)
- Air Transport Pilot License (ATPL)
- JET FAM
- Multi Crew Cooperation (MCC)
- TYPE RATING (Duration: 1- 2 months):
- Cadets will be trained to change to another aircraft types, from small aircraft, specialized aircraft to commercial aircraft such as A32F
- SUPERVISED LINE TRAINING:
- F.O level 4 ( <500 hrs on type)
- F.O level 3 ( 500 – 1000 hrs on type)
- F.O level 2 ( 1000 – 1500 hrs on type)
- F.O level 1 ( >1500 hrs on type)
- 3,500 – 4,000 hrs of cumulative flight time and at least 4-5 year commitment to work for Bamboo Airways.
- NATIONALITY: All nationalities
- AGE: From 18 to 37
- EDUCATION: High school graduated or above
- HEIGHT/ WEIGHT:
- Male: minimum height of 165cm and weight of 54kg
- Female: minimum height of 160cm and weight of 49kg
- LANGUAGE: Minimum TOEIC 600 or IELTS 5.5
- LEGAL/ CRIMINAL RECORD: Have no record of previous convictions and offences
Candidates have to pass the 4-round entrance exam to officially become Initial Cadets according to the standard of Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam and Bamboo Airways.
- Application submission
- Theory Test & Adapt Test
- Committee Interview
- Medical Check
- Training Contract
Sharing Event about Initial Cadet Training Program of Bamboo Airways.
Candidates could submit application directly in the event.
Date: March 8th, 2020
Venue: Floor 36, Bamboo Airways Tower, 265 Cau Giay Street, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Ho Chi Minh
Date: March 15th, 2020
Venue: Convention Center 272, 272 Vo Thi Sau Street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.