CAE PARC Aviation is a global business providing Resourcing solutions within the Aviation Sector.
We are currently seeking G650 pilots to be based in the Middle East.
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- Experience flying with a VIP and/or Business Aviation entity
- FAA licence
- 5,000 hours total flying experience
- 2000 hours as PIC on multi-engine Jet transport aircraft
- Gulfstream G650ER Rated, with a minimum of 500 hours time on-type as Pilot in Command
- Fully ATP licensed / type rated and proficient on the G650ER aircraft, with records readily available to confirm recency and training levels
- A current valid Class 1 medical
- English language proficient – certified level 6
- Evidence of no accident or incident reports on file with any licensing authority
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of aviation regulations, emergency procedures and best practice methods for
- VVIP aircraft operations
- Natural leadership, inherent discipline and be comfortable with responsibility, with the know how to motivate and build trust with colleagues and other stakeholders to achieve outstanding results on an individual and collective basis
- Must have a positive, can-do approach to work and challenges, with strong customer service skills
- Thorough knowledge and experience using approved flight operations systems and tools, such as the integrated aircraft & crew scheduling and comms software applications, SMS & QA systems, EFB’s etc.
- Additional experiences and accountabilities such as Instructor Pilot / Check Pilot qualifications will be advantageous
- Excellent package with benefits availableIf you are interested, apply now and a recruiter will contact you soon.