If you love to travel, have an outgoing personality and are always passionate about interacting with different people, then join our Flight Attendant teams and move beyond to see how far you will go.
- Carry out inflight safety and security procedures
- Demonstrate interpersonal effectiveness
- Actively look for ways to exceed passengers’ expectations
- Permanent Hong Kong resident status
- Minimum age of 18
- Minimum pass rate in 5 HKCEE/HKDSE subjects including English Language; or equivalent
- Minimum arm-reach of 208cm on tiptoe and to pass the pre-employment medical assessment for physical fitness
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in one of the following Asian Languages:
- Mandarin as a third language is preferable
Pre-registration is needed for this interview day.
Notification email with details regarding the interview day will be sent to shortlisted applicants 1-2 weeks before the interview day.
All candidates are required to bring along the following documents for verification.
- Original HKID
- A hard copy of your updated resume
- Original passport
- All original school certificates
- All original school transcripts
- A passport photo
Failure to provide the above documents may result in your application being deferred.
The recruitment day will be cancelled if Tropical Warning Signal No.8 (or above) or the Black Rainstorm Warning is hoisted.
Re-applications within the past six months will not be considered. Kindly be reminded that multi-applications for the Flight Attendant position at the same time will not be considered as well or it may result in your application being withdrawn. For enquiries, emails can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful applicants will enjoy the following:
- Flexible work schedules to suit your lifestyle
- World-class training and structured career path
- A safe and collaborative working environment
- Flying/Ground Duty Allowance and Outport per diems
- Comprehensive Insurance Scheme and Medical Coverage
- Staff and family concessional travel benefits
Application Deadline: 17 November 2019 (HKT23:59)