Are you interested in our Flight Attendant position but cannot attend the interview on weekdays? We are now offering those who have busy weekday work schedules the opportunity to come to our In-town Recruitment Day. Details are as follows:
Date: 18 August 2019 (Sunday)
Venue: Ballroom, 3/F, Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel, 20 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
If you have an outgoing personality and always passionate about interacting with different people as well as travelling around the world, then join our teams and move beyond to see how far you’ll go.
- Carry out inflight safety and security procedures
- Demonstrate interpersonal effectiveness
- Actively look for ways to exceed passengers’ expectations
- Permanent Hong Kong resident status
- Minimum age of 18
- Minimum pass rate in 5 HKCEE/HKDSE subjects including English Language; or equivalent
- Minimum arm-reach of 208cm on tiptoe and to pass the pre-employment medical assessment for physical fitness
- Proficiency in English for both airlines
- Proficiency in one of the following Asian Languages:
- Mandarin as a third language is preferable
Application Deadline: 11 August 2019 (HKT23:59)
Interview timeslots will be secured for shortlisted candidates who have pre-registered for this recruitment day. Notification email with details regarding the recruitment day will be sent to shortlisted applicants 1-2 weeks before the recruitment day.
Walk-in slots are limited and only subject to availability. They are on a first come first served basis. If you wish to choose to walk-in for the assessment, the registration will start at 8:15am.
All candidates are required to bring along the following documents for verification.
- Original HKID
- A hard copy of your updated resume
- Original passport
- All original school transcripts and certificates
- A passport photo
Failure to provide the above documents may result in your application being deferred.
The recruitment day will be cancelled if Tropical Warning Signal No.8 (or above) or the Black Rainstorm Warning is hoisted.
Re-applications within the past six months will not be considered. Kindly be reminded that multi-applications for the Flight Attendant position at the same time will not be considered as well or it may result in your application being withdrawn. For enquiries, emails can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful applicants will enjoy the following:
- Flexible work schedules to suit your lifestyle
- World-class training and structured career path
- A safe and collaborative working environment
- Flying/Ground Duty Allowance and Outport per diems
- Comprehensive Insurance Scheme and Medical Coverage
- Staff and family concessional travel benefits