A Cathay Pacific Flight Attendant is a very special person: a professional who is proud to deliver world-class customer experience every day. If you have the passion in helping people to travel well, this is a rewarding career for you. Let your passion fly.
- Carry out inflight safety and security procedures
- Demonstrate interpersonal effectiveness
- Actively looking for ways to exceed passengers’ expectations
- Permanent Hong Kong Resident status
- Minimum age of 18
- Minimum 5 passes in HKCEE/ HKDSE subjects including English Language; or equivalent
- Proficiency in English and one of the following Asian Languages:
- Bahasa Malaysia
- Mandarin as a third language is preferable
- A minimum arm-reach of 208cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
Shortlisted applicants will be notified within six weeks. Re-applications within the past six months will not be considered. For enquiries, emails can be sent to email@example.com.
Successful applicants will enjoy the following:
- Flexible work schedule
- Flying/Ground Duty Allowance and Outport Per Diems
- 21 days’ annual leave
- Staff and family concessional travel benefits
- Medical coverage
- Comprehensive Insurance Scheme
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.