We put customers in the centre of everything we do, and are always looking for those who share the same vision as us. If you are passionate about delivering world-class customer experience, join our team to help enable a Life Well Travelled for our passengers.
- Carry out inflight safety and security procedures
- Demonstrate interpersonal effectiveness
- Actively look for ways to exceed passengers’ expectations
- Japanese National or Special Permanent Resident Certificate Holder
- Minimum age of 18
- High School graduate or above
- Fluent in speaking and reading English and Japanese. A third language is preferable
- High level of English proficiency, achieved a valid TOEIC total score of 650 or above (Reading & Listening) for Cathay Pacific applicants, and 600 for Cathay Dragon applicants
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry is preferable
- A minimum arm-reach of 208cm on tip toe and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
Deadline: 24 May 2018
All candidates will be first invited to complete a digital interview. Shortlisted candidates will then be notified by email in Mid-July for a final interview.
Final interviews will be conducted in Tokyo end of July 2018. Candidates are expected to finish the assessments within 1 day.
Expected Date-of-Joining will be in the 4th quarter of 2018.
- For Japanese candidates who are currently residing in Hong Kong, interviews would be arranged in Hong Kong and further arrangement would be communicated afterwards.
- Kindly be reminded that you will be asked to present your valid TOEIC Official Score Report on the day of the final interview.
For enquiries, emails can be sent to email@example.com
Successful applicants will enjoy the following:
- Flexible work schedule
- Flying/Ground Duty Allowance and Outport Per Diems
- 21 days’ annual leave
- Housing assistance
- Staff and family concessional travel benefit
- Medical coverage
- Comprehensive Insurance Scheme
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.