At Cathay Pacific Airways, we believe travelling well is an important part of living well and therefore we continually strive to enhance the overall travel experience. We would like to invite enthusiastic individuals to join our professional team of Flight Attendants to provide a life well-travelled experience to our passengers.
- Carry out inflight safety and security procedures
- Demonstrate interpersonal effectiveness
- Actively looking for ways to exceed passengers’ expectations
- Citizen of Republic of China
- Minimum age of 18
- High School graduate or above
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (proficiency in speaking, reading & listening).
- A valid TOEIC score of 350 for both reading and listening (Must be valid within 2 years from 16 Jun 2017)
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry is preferable.
- A minimum arm-reach of 208cm and physically fit to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
*Male applicants should be exempted from or have completed military service
*Interviews will be conducted in Taipei in mid-May 2019
Please submit your application from 8 March 2019 to 31 March 2019 through here
- Candidates who have passed the preliminary screening will first be invited to complete a digital interview. Shortlisted candidates will then be notified by email before the end of April for a final interview.
- Final interviews will be conducted in Taipei in mid-May 2019. Candidates are expected to finish the assessments within ONE day.
- For Taiwanese candidates who are currently residing in Hong Kong, interviews would be arranged in Hong Kong.
- Please ensure you have included your TOEIC score (both reading and listening) with the examination date on your CV.
- Please also ensure your TOEIC Official Score Report is uploaded and attached to your application on or before 20 April 2019. Failure to do so may result in your application being declined.
For enquiries, emails can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will enjoy the following:
- Flexible work schedule
- Flying/Ground Duty Allowance and Outport Per Diems
- 21 days’ annual leave
- Relocation Allowance
- Staff and family concessional travel benefit
- Medical coverage
- Comprehensive Insurance Scheme
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.