The Philippines’ leading airline, Cebu Pacific Air is continuously recruiting for A320 Captains from around the world to join our growing fleet, to fly more people across various destinations in Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
At Cebu Pacific, we strongly believe that our most valuable assets are our people and it is with this thought that we had made it our mission to provide opportunities for professional and personal growth to every Juan who has joined us in bringing more people together through safe, affordable, reliable, and fun-filled air travel.
- Valid ATPL license for a minimum of 4 months from date of application
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 English proficiency
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- Willing to be based in the Philippines
If non-type rated:
- Must have at least 5,000 hours logged time
- Minimum of 1,000 hours as Pilot-In-Command of a turbo-prop airplane with a maximum take-off weight of 50 tons
- 300 hours in an EFIS-equipped or glass cockpit multi-pilot airplane
- Must have at least 3,500 hours of total logged time
- Minimum of 500 hours as Pilot-In-Command on type
Apply today and be Juan of us!