Emirates Cabin Crew are dynamic, professional, outgoing and challenge themselves daily. They are ambassadors for our brand and strive to maintain a positive and healthy lifestyle.
Do you have what it takes to be part of our team?
The Emirates Cabin Crew requirements are:
- At least 21 years of age at the time of joining
- Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
- Minimum height of 160 cm
- High school graduate (Grade 12)
- Fluency in English (Written and Spoken)
- No visible tattoos while in Emirates Cabin Crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings not permitted)
- Physically fit to meet the Emirates Cabin Crew requirements
Emirates Cabin Crew must deliver exceptional customer services experience on every flight. Thus, in addition to the Emirates Cabin Crew requirements above, you should demonstrate :
- A positive attitude and empathy for others
- Strong cultural awareness and the ability to adapt to new environments and people
- Flexibility and the motivation to manage a demanding work schedule
- Qualities necessary to live up to the mission and values that Emirates holds in high regard – Professional, Empathetic, Progressive, Visionary, Cosmopolitan
The Event By Invitation Only:
Date : 24th October 2016
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.