Qualifications & Experience :
- At least 21 years old at the time of application.
- Minimum arm reach of 212cms (on tip toes), which will enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types.
- Educated to at least high school level with strong problem solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English (additional languages are desirable).
- Medically fit to meet air crew requirements.
- Positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures.
Kuching- 4 July 2015 – 9am
No.1A, Jalan Mathies,
93100 Kuching, Sarawak,
Hong Kong- 5 July 2015 – 9am
Regal Airport Hotel Meeting & Conference Centre
9 Cheong Tat Road,
Hong Kong International Airport,
Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong
Osaka – 13 July 2015 ( Invitation Only )
Guangzhou – 20 July 2015 ( Invitation Only )
Beijing- 25 July 2015 ( Invitation Only )