Fast track to command is available on Airbus fleet, Boeing fleet and our SkyCargo freighter fleet. We are looking for motivated, technically proficient and experienced pilots who deliver excellence.
If you meet requirements for this position, you will join Emirates as a First Officer on an enhanced salary package. Experience our global network across 155 destinations in the right hand seat for 700 hours and complete 2 PPCs to then be eligible for our command assessment and upgrade course.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
To join us on our fast track to command program, you should have the following experience:
- Minimum of 7000 hours on multi-crew, multi-engine aircraft
- Minimum of 3000 hours in command on multi-crew, multi-engine commercial jet aircraft with MTOW of 50 tonnes or more.
- Currently operating as a commander on an aircraft such as B737, A320 or larger.
- Wide-body time is not required.
- Valid ICAO ATPL with unrestricted Class 1 Medical issued by same authority
- English Language Fluency at ICAO English Level 5 or above
- Flown at least 150 hours in the last 12 months on an aircraft with MTOW over 50 tonnes.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.