The aim of the Cadet Pilot Training program is to provide Etihad Aviation Group (the “Company”) with qualified future pilots and aviation professionals trained according to the highest international standards to support the growth of the airline. The Trainee will be developed into a well-rounded individual, equipped with a superior set of technical, personal and professional skills. The Training will consist of flying and theoretical knowledge to the standard required for the Cadet to successfully pass GCAA approved examinations for obtaining a Multi-crew Pilot License (MPL).
- Diligently participate in the Training to obtain MPL and do everything to successfully complete the Training Program within the prescribed period.
- Comply with all instructions, laws, rules and regulations whether verbal, written or otherwise of the Company, the Training Organization and any organization associated with the Company.
- Attend all classes and undergo tests and examinations which may from time to time be required by the Company and/or the Training Organization.
- Achieve the target results in all exams, assignments and training sessions required by the Company and/or the Training Organization as part of the programme
- Serve the Company; solely, for the Minimum Service Period of 5 years.
- Wear the uniform as required by the Company and/or the Training Organization and maintain a suitable appearance.
- Attend any extended or additional Training if the Comapny or the Training Organization determines that attendance of such Training by the trainee is necessary.
- Not to accept any other training, grant or other form of financial assistance from any other person or institution which may render the cadet obliged to offer any service of any nature.
- Agree to be bound by any rules, terms and conditions imposed by the Company or the Training Organization in their reasonable opinion.
- Use all Training materials, equipment, tools and facilities with care and return them to the Company or the Training Organization in the same condition as when received at the completion or termination of the Training.
Qualification & Education:
- UAE National
- Maximum age is 29
- Bachelor degree
- IELTS band 5.5 or more in all sections
- Medically fit
Training & Knowledge:
- Knowledge in Aviation is an advantage.
About Etihad Airways:
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.