ExecuJet Global Express/6000 Captain [Singapore]Captain
Login to bookmark (save)
Bookmark (save) Details
ExecuJet delivers excellence in a comprehensive range of business aviation services tailored to our clients and partners. We are dedicated to safety and strive for creating a fulfilling workplace through cultivating genuine, open and engaging relationships with passionate colleagues.
- ExecuJet is currently seeking a suitably qualified persons to fill a vacancy within the flight operations division, based in Singapore.
- We are currently seeking suitably qualified Bombardier Global Express/6000 Captain.
- Perform duties and responsibilities as detailed in the ExecuJet Operations Manual;
- Ensure that the aircraft are operated in accordance with ExecuJet standard operating procedures;
- Maintain familiarity with relevant rules and regulations and agreed best practices;
- Actively participate in the ExecuJet Safety program.
- Current ATPL, class one medical and command instrument rating.
- Previous experience in Asia preferred
- Previous experience on the Bombardier Global Express
- Total Time: 4000 Hours
- Multi Engine: 2000 Hours
- Jet: 2000 Hours
- Jet Command: 1000 Hours
- Highly motivated,
- Aviation service oriented,
- Singapore based crew to preferably speak Mandarin
- Dedicated to delivering excellent service, and represent the high standards of ExecuJet.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading, expanding company. All applications will remain confidential, must be made via the application form with necessary attachments and submitted by close of business on Friday, 9th October 2020.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.