ExecuJet Middle East is currently seeking a Cabin Attendant to fill a vacancy within our Flight Operations division for a position based out of Dubai. Your home base will be Dubai and the crew members operate on a roster.
- Assists the pilots in the safe and efficient conduct of the flight.
- Notifies the pilot in command immediately of any emergency in the cabin.
- Ensures safety standards are maintained in passenger cabin, galley and all other relevant areas on-board of the aircraft at all times.
- Brief passengers on the use of safety equipment and cabin procedures.
- Ensures the comfort of passengers in accordance with EJME policies as well as maintaining a link between passengers and the flight deck crew.
- Executes and coordinate all cabin safety and emergency procedures specified in OM & CCSEPM as well as keeping the flight deck crew informed of all irregularities and malfunctions.
- Ensuring VIP pre-flight, during flight and post flight duties are completed as a cabin crew member.
- Responsible for the cleaning of the aircraft, galley, cabin and bathrooms.
- VIP 5 * menu preparation. Create and deliver catering for all flights and onward flights at out stations. Cater within charter budget.
- Dining – food, drink and table presentation.
- Completion and handover of relevant cabin related documentation.
- Responsible for the aircraft upkeep, restocking and cleaning.
- Personal hygiene and appearance and upkeep of provided EJME uniform.
- Responsible for upkeep of personal documents. Passport, visa, licence, medical, crew ID, vaccinations and EJME CCSEPM.
- VIP knowledge, etiquette and protocol.
- Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which you are involved.