Today is the first day of your next career!
Come join flydubai and become the face that greets our guest aboard your next flight. flydubai are looking for Cabin Crew and will be holding an Open Day in Dubai.
To be invited to our Open Day simply apply on our career site today!
We provide best in class training while enjoying a range of amazing benefits for you, your family and friends.
We’re now accepting applications so tell your sister, brother and friends to complete your online applications, answer some simple questions and record a couple videos to showcase your attributes to be invited.
- Aged 21 years minimum
- Height 5’2’’
- Physically fit
- Educated to high school level
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written (fluency in Arabic or another language would also be an advantage)
- Able to deal with passengers professionally in a customer facing role
- A valid passport allowing you to travel freely
- Excellent team player with the ability to communicate with many nationalities
- Proud to wear the uniform & wear it well
- No visible tattoos and body piercings
- Confident in the water when wearing a flotation aid/life jacket. Additionally you will need to climb into a survival raft from the water
- Motivated, reliable, hardworking
- Passionate, friendly & fun!
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma is essential
- International aviation experience is an advantage
- 1 year experience in customer service or sales
- USD 2,650 for the first year
Pay & Benefits:
- Basic salary + Housing allowance + Transportation allowance: AED 7,195
- Variable Flying pay: Avg. Monthly AED 3,360 (Based on average of 80 flying hours)
- Medical Insurance
- End of service
- Paid Leave of 30 days per year
- Annual Leave Ticket Monthly Benefits
At flydubai we aim to provide opportunities for individual growth and self-development allowing our staff to enjoy a long and successful career. as far as possible. The employee may be required to operate in environments and countries designated at war zones.