HK Express are looking for Japanese-speaking applicant to join our fantastic cabin crew team, to provide a safe and pleasant journey for the passengers. We will be holding an assessment day in Fukuoka, Japan in mid/late June 2016. Looking forward to seeing you in Japan!
- Degree holder or above;
- Minimum arm-reach of 208 cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Japanese;
- Outgoing and stunning personality;
- Inexhaustible smile, vibrant and energetic;
- Polished communication skills;
- Possess a positive and customer-oriented attitude;
- Self-motivated and energetic team player;
- Candidates with no previous cabin crew experiences are also welcome;
- Candidates with 2 years’ cabin services experiences or above will be considered for supervisory roles;
- Willing to relocate to Hong Kong.
- If shortlisted, all applicants will have to undergo an assessment day in Fukuoka, Japan in mid/late June 2016
- Assessments are by appointment only. Apply on-line by clicking “Apply Now” and we will review your application. If you are shortlisted, you will receive an invitation email with the date and location of our assessment day.