If you are looking for a unique challenge, would like to work in a high performance environment, and are an energetic person with creativity and a love of life, come join us and be part of our fantastic team. We are always on the look-out for Talent. Apply now for your chance to create history and be a part of the team building Hong Kong’s only low-fare airline.
- Degree holder or above;
- Minimum arm-reach of 208 cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Japanese;
- Outgoing and stunning personality;
- Inexhaustible smile, vibrant and energetic;
- Polished communication skills;
- Possess a positive and customer-oriented attitude;
- Self-motivated and energetic team player;
- Candidates with no previous cabin crew experiences are also welcome;
- Candidates with 3 years’ cabin services experiences or above will be considered for supervisory roles;
- Willing to relocate to Hong Kong.
- If shortlisted, all applicants will have to undergo an assessment day in Osaka, Japan in September 2017;
- Assessments are by appointment only. Apply on-line by clicking “Apply Now” and we will review your application. If you are shortlisted, you will receive an invitation email with the date and location of our assessment day.
Applications close: 03 Sep 2017 China Standard Time