If you are looking for a unique challenge, would like to work in a high performance environment, and are an energetic person with creativity and a love of life, come join us and be part of our fantastic team. We are always on the look-out for Talent. Apply now for your chance to create history and be a part of the team building Hong Kong’s only low-fare airline.
HK Express will continue to grow, so check back often as positions may become available at any time.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the safety and security in the cabin, demonstrate the safety guideline to the passengers;
- Deliver in-flight meals and recommend duty free products to the passengers;
- Work as a team to deliver customer services activities to fulfill the passengers’ needs and enquiries.
- Minimum age of 18;
- Degree holder or above;
- Minimum arms reach of 208cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Japanese;
- TOEIC with 600 score or equivalent;
- Vibrant and energetic;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Possess a positive and customer-oriented attitude;
- Self-motivated and energetic team player;
- Candidates with no cabin crew experience are also welcome;
- Willing to relocate to Hong Kong.
Cabin Crew Recruitment Day:
Date: 14 December 2019 (Saturday)
Venue: Hakata Green Hotel Building No.2, Hakata, Fukuoka, Japan.
Reception Opens: 8:30am to 1:30pm
For interview reservations in Fukuoka, please click “APPLY NOW“.