Date: 4 Nov 2017 (Sat)
Location: AFFC, 10/F, 2 Chun Wan Road, Chek Lap Kok
Quota: 100 – first come first serve basis
Pre-register is required, if you meet the following requirements, please send your CV on or before 27 Oct 2017.
- Ensure inflight safety of passengers.
- Deliver excellent customer service which is enjoyable and impressive for passengers.
- Anticipate and respond to passengers’ needs promptly and in a professional manner.
- Supporting problem resolution throughout a designated flight, involving others in developing solutions to problems; ensuring problem resolution is customer focused; handling unusual situations with the customer in mind; responding in a timely and personal manner to onboard issues while minimizing service disruptions.
- Coaching team members during a designated flight, including providing feedback to crew members, recognizing and acknowledging good team and individual contributions, motivating crew members to comply with regulations, policies, procedures and treating a; crew members fairly and with respect is very important.
- Maintaining and updating knowledge of applicable policies, procedures, goals, plans, and objectives, and communicating applicable information to crew members whenever possible.
- Have the right of abode in Hong Kong
- Minimum age of 18
- Minimum of Grade E in 5 HKCEE subjects (including Level 2 or above in English & Chinese language) OR
- Minimum Level 2 in 5 HKDSE New Senior Secondary School Subjects (including English and Chinese language) OR equivalent
- Fluency in written and spoken English and one of the following Asian languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Indonesian or Malay. European languages including French, German and Spanish would be an advantage. Proficiency in Mandarin is preferred
- A minimum arm-reach of 210cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
- Polished interpersonal skills with an independent character that is able to work well in a team environment
- Positive attitude and customer-oriented mindset
*Applicant who has been interviewed within 6 months will not be considered. Due to high volume of application, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You are required to bring along the following documents for the interview:
- The completed Employment Application Form
- ONE white colour background recent passport-size photo with Flight Attendant Grooming (Full-make up & hair tied up in a hair bun for ladies) to be pasted on the Application Form
- ONE white colour background full length photography in high heels & business attire with Flight Attendant Grooming (Full-make up & hair tied up in a hair bun for ladies)
- Recent copy of your Resume
- HKID Card (must have right of abode) or Passport
- Original and photocopies of all educational certificates
- Original and photocopies of employment reference letter(s)
Please be in business attire. (In high heels with transparent stocking, full-make up & hair tied up in a hair bun for ladies)
Interview information should not be disclosed to other candidates as this may result in the withdrawal of your application.
In the event of Typhoon No. 8 and black rainstorm warning signal is hoisted, Interview will be rescheduled.