If you would like to pursue a career with ample training and development opportunities, then look no further than Hong Kong Airlines. We provide professional training and career development opportunities for those who are prepared to grow with an energetic company. Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for high caliber candidates to join our professional team.
- Safety is our first priority
- We require all our cabin crew members to work together to ensure inflight safety of every customer
- Delivering service with our heart
- Delivering excellent customer service which is memorable and personal for every customer.
- We’re looking for people who can naturally anticipate and respond to customers’ needs promptly and professionally
Flight Attendant (Basic Requirement)
- Minimum age of 18
- University Degree Holder
- Fluency in written and spoken English and one of the following Asian languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Indonesian or Malay. European languages including French, German and Spanish would be an advantage. Proficiency in Mandarin is preferred
- Polished interpersonal skills with an independent character that is able to work well in a team environment
- Positive attitude and customer-oriented mindset
- A minimum arm-reach of 210cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
- Basic requirement plus minimum 4 years of flying experiences
- Basic requirement plus minimum 7 years flying experience with at least 3 years of in-flight supervisory role
Application is now open and will close on 30 Jun 2018.
Application is now open. Interest parties please visit the link for online application: Click Here for online Application
For any enquiries, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview details will be notified to the shortlisted candidates once event arrangement is confirmed.