Hongkong Jet is operated through a comprehensive organizational structure and a highly experienced team of aviation professionals. Under this group structure, which also includes: Deerjet, UAS, Asia Jet, Asia Jet Malaysia, Honor Aviation and Business Aviation Services Guernsey, we provide a fully integrated set-of-services that covers all aspects of aircraft ownership from the purchase of an aircraft to its replacement, as well as any interim issues. Hongkong Jet’s passionate team of experts focus their undivided attention on providing business jet owners with a safe, professional, personal and proactive service that allows each aircraft owner to realize the full potential of business jet ownership. We are highly experienced in asset value management and treat each aircraft as if it were our own. As part of the HNA Group of Companies that manages, operates and leases more than 1,100 aircraft, our clients benefit from related economy of scale efficiencies that significantly lower the cost of ownership. Across the Group, our commitment is to ensuring that aircraft ownership is as rewarding as it should be.
- Perform cabin crew duty and ensure overall onboard safety;
- Offer premium in-flight cabin services;
- Organize catering and arrange aircraft supplies;
- Responsible for all pre-flight and post flight duties;
- Administrative tasks and ground duties (when required for job-related reason).
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent qualifications as minimum requirement.
- With minimum 5 consecutive years of Flight Attendant experience in International Airlines, Purser rank or above with First Class experience is preferable; with Private Jet experience will be advanced;
- Willing to take up challenges and able to work under pressure;
- Professional, good initiative and self-motivated;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Fluency in English and Cantonese. Proficiency in Mandarin is preferable
- Able to handle ad-hoc duties and willing to work in irregular hours
- We offer attractive remuneration package & career development opportunities and excellent fringe benefits.
Interested parties, please forward your CV (both English and Chinese) with a passport size photo and a full-length photo, expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information provided by applicants will be handled in strict confidence and for recruitment purpose only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.