Japan Airlines Singapore-based cabin crew team is growing.
Are you keen to be part of a premier airline and fly with us as a Cabin crew?
- Minimum 3 GCE ‘O’ levels with at least a credit in English.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is required. Knowledge of the Japanese language would be an advantage.
- Singapore citizen.
- Minimum arm-reach of 210cm (around 1.58metres in height) on tiptoe and to pass the pre-employment medical assessment.
- Good skin complexion. Wearing of contact lens is allowed.
- Must be healthy and able to adapt to changes in weather conditions, as this job requires you to fly to different countries with different seasons.
- Pleasant personality with a positive work attitude.
- No past criminal records.
- Closing date: 1 SEP 2018.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be notified through e-mail by 5 SEP 2018.
1st Interview on 9 SEP 2018 and Final interview for shortlisted ones on 15 SEP 2018.
- Medical check up on 17 SEP 2018 and 18 SEP 2018.
- Singapore training period (1NOV-3Dec’18 and Tokyo training (4Dec’18-15Feb’19).
- Interview will be held at Cabin Crew office at Singapore Changi Airport, unit 04-61, Passenger Terminal 1, Singapore 819642.
- Please apply online through the link.