Japan Airlines Singapore-based cabin crew team is growing.
Are you keen to be part of a premier airline and fly with us as a Cabin crew?
- Minimum 3 GCE ‘O’ levels with at least a credit in English.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is required.
Knowledge of the Japanese language would be an advantage.
- Singapore citizen.
- Minimum arm-reach of 210cm (around 1.58 metres in height) on tiptoe and to pass the pre-employment medical assessment.
- Good skin complexion. Wearing of contact lens is allowed.
- Must be healthy and able to adapt to changes in weather conditions, as this job requires you to fly to different countries with different seasons.
- Pleasant personality with a positive work attitude.
- No past criminal records.
Recruitment: 2 batch intakes in 2019 (Joining date in May & August).
For May Intake:
- Closing date: 2 March 2019 (Application Period from 1 February – 2 March).
- Only shortlisted applicants will be notified through e-mail by 5 March 2019.
1st Interview on 9 March 2019 and Final interview for shortlisted ones on 17 March 2019.
- Medical check up on 18 March and 19 March 2019.
- Joining in May.
- Singapore training period (in May 2019) and Tokyo training (June – August 2019).
For August Intake:
- Closing date: 30 April 2019 (Application Period from 18 March – 30 April).
- Only shortlisted applicants will be notified through e-mail by 7 May 2019.
1st Interview on 11 May 2019 and Final interview for shortlisted ones on 18 May 2019.
- Medical check up on 20 May and 21 May 2019.
- Joining in August.
- Singapore training period (in August 2019) and Tokyo training (September – November 2019).
Interview will be held at CARLTON HOTEL SINGAPORE, 76 Bras Basah Road Singapore 189558.