Japan Airlines Singapore-based cabin crew team is growing.
Are you keen to be part of a premier airline and fly with us as a Cabin crew?
Japan Airlines is recruiting Singapore-based Male and Female Cabin crew!
- Minimum 3 GCE ‘O’ levels with at least a credit in English
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is required.
Knowledge of the Japanese language would be an advantage
- Singapore Citizen
- At least 1.58 metres in height. (Height measurement will be taken on the day of interview and those below the height stated, need Not apply .)
- Good skin complexion. Wearing of contact lens is allowed
- Must be healthy and able to adapt to changes in weather conditions, as job requires you to fly to different countries with different seasons
- Pleasant personality with a positive work attitude
- No past criminal records
Others information :
- Closing date: 30 NOV 2017.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be notified through e-mail by 4 DEC 2017.
1st Interview on 9 DEC 2017 and Final interview for shortlisted ones on 16 DEC 2017.
- Medical check up on 18 DEC and 19 DEC 2017.
- Singapore training period (01 FEB – 05MAR 2018) and Tokyo training (06 MAR – 21 MAY 2018) *subject to change
- nterview will be held at Cabin Crew office at Singapore Changi Airport, unit 04-61, Passenger Terminal 1, Singapore 819642.
- Please apply online through the link below: