Japan Airlines is recruiting Cabin Crew in Singapore (March 2017).
- Minimum 3 GCE ‘O’ levels with at least a credit in English
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is required.
Knowledge of the Japanese language would be an advantage
- Singapore Citizen
- At least 1.58 metres in height. (Height measurement will be taken on the day of interview and those below the height stated, need Not apply .)
- Good skin complexion. Wearing of contact lens is allowed
- Must be healthy and able to adapt to changes in weather conditions, as job requires you to fly to different countries with different seasons
- Pleasant personality with a positive work attitude
- No past criminal records
Others information :
- Closing date : 31st March 2017.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be notified through e-mail by 04th April 2017.
1st Interview on 8th April 2017 and Final interview for only shortlisted ones on 15th April 2017.
- Medical check up on 17th and 18th April 2017.
- Singapore training period (1st June – 2nd July 2017 ) and Tokyo training (3rd July – 14 September 2017)
- Interview will be held at Cabin Crew office at Singapore Changi Airport, unit 04-48, Passenger Terminal 1, Singapore 819642.
- Please apply online through the link below