Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
Do you have passion in hospitality and commitment in Customer Service excellence?
We are looking for an experienced VIP Cabin Attendant, already living in the UAE, for an operation based in Dubai / UAE, willing to perform flight duties with 7 days OFF a month and five weeks vacation a year.
- Ensure the onboard safety and comfort of our guests
- Provide an excellent culinary experience through menu planning, catering and professional meal services
- Engagement and initiative in all aspects of cabin management
- Rendering assistance for our guests before and after flights whenever necessary to ensure a flawless travel experience
- Excellent professional background as Cabin Attendant with EXPERIENCE IN FIRST – OR BUSINESS CLASS IN RENOWNED AIRLINE AND MINIMUM 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN A VIP PRIVATE AIRLINE
- Extensive experience in the highest standard of customer – and meal service
- Fluent knowledge of the English language
- Pleasant appearance, outgoing and with a cheerful personality
- Independent, flexible, a team player and a responsible employee
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging and innovative working environment and your profile matches our requirements, we are looking forward to receiving your online application (cover letter, CV).