We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced VIP Cabin Attendant.
Residency in Vienna is a basic requirement for a successful application.
- Ensuring safety for our passengers during flight
- Performing all aspects of cabin management
- Responsible for menu planning and catering
- Organization of professional meal services
- Providing comfort to our V.V.I.P. passengers
- Offering high class services to passengers before and after the flight, whenever requested
- Excellent professional background as Cabin Attendant in PRIVATE AVIATION at least for 5 years
- Extensive experience with VIP passengers
- Very good knowledge of high class customer service and catering
- Fluent in English, Russian is an advantage
- Neat appearance, outgoing personality and very good team-player
- Highly flexible and responsible-minded
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging and innovative working environment and your profile matches our requirements, we are looking forward to receiving your online application (cover letter, CV).