Jetstar Asia is looking for warm, friendly and passionate cabin crew who are committed to providing a safe, enjoyable on-board experience to our valued customers. If you are attentive, engaging and customer-oriented, we want to invite you to discuss your career aspirations with us.
To be part of our team, we are looking for the following attributes :
- For safety reasons, height of at least 1.58m for female & 1.65m for male
- 18 years of age and above
- Attained at least 4 ’N’ Level or 3 ‘O’ Level credits with a credit in English
- Diploma / Degree holders are welcome to apply
- For foreign applicants, minimum a degree from a reputable university
- Completed NS service for male candidates
- Willing to work irregular hours and on weekends
- Possess good communication skills and a team player
- Have a flair for sale
- Pleasant and have a “Can-Do” attitude
- More details will be shared during the interview.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Walk-In Event :
Date : 16th January 2016 (Saturday)
Registration : 9.00 am to 9.30am
Venue : Village Hotel Changi, 1 Netheravon Road, Singapore 508502
Public Buses to the Hotel: 2, 29, 59 and 109
PLEASE NOTE : All walk-in applicants, please bring along a recent passport sized photograph, copy of NRIC and passport, copy of educational certificate and updated resume.
Shuttle Bus – pick up at the below points and timings only. Please look out for bus signage “Jetstar Asia Cabin Crew Recruitment at Village Hotel Changi”.
1) Tampines – along Tampines Central 4, near Exit B of Tampines MRT station
Pick Up Time at 8.20am and 9.05 am only.