Jetstar is looking for Cabin Crew in Japan. You will be required to be away from home frequently, overnighting in regional airports throughout New Zealand.
Minimum Requirements :
- Proven customer service experience (ideally as team leader or manager)
- A reliable team player who is available for shift work which includes a combination of early starts, evenings and late finishes
- Proven ability to work independently and make smart decisions on your feet without consultation of others
- Able to meet the criteria for an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC)
- You must be in excellent health and have the ability to perform all minimum requirements of the role
- Be either an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident with unrestricted access to any of our Jetstar ports
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Ready to meet the challenge of dealing with people and demanding situations
- Able to work under pressure and coordinate multiple time sensitive issues
Application deadline: 31st July 2015.