As we continue to grow across New Zealand with new flight destinations, including Palmerston North, Napier, New Plymouth and Nelson, we are looking for exceptional people who would enjoy an opportunity to provide the highest level of service to our Jetstar customers so they can enjoy the best inflight experience on the newly set domestic routes as well as Trans-Tasman destinations.
Becoming a new Cabin Crew member is a lifestyle change and your role will have a great sense of responsibility, especially the safety of your passengers, your fellow crew and yourself of course. We will ensure you are confident to take off providing you with an essential safety and security training so you can enjoy the countless variety of the day.
What it takes to fly with us?
- Proven customer service experience (ideally as team leader or manager).
- A reliable team player who is available for shift work which includes a combination of early starts, evenings and late finishes.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills and well-groomed presentation.
- Whilst based permanently in Auckland, you will be required to be away from home frequently.
- Proven ability to work independently and make smart decisions on your feet without consultation of others.
- Able to meet the criteria for appropriate security clearances.
- You must be in excellent health and have the ability to perform all minimum requirements of the role.
- Be either an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident with unrestricted access to any of our Jetstar ports.
- Able to work under pressure and coordinate multiple time sensitive issues.
This is what we can offer you in return
- Rewarding career with an airline that encourage people to be themselves and enjoy working in this remarkable industry
- Development and training. If successful, we will do our best to get you on your journey fully skilled and trained with our ground school commencing early January.
- Discounted travel benefits
- We will be locking in assessment days in the new year, therefore if you would like to get in nice and early and express your interest, we would love to hear from you!