Jetstar Japan is now hiring suitably qualified Captains for our Japanese operations. Japan remains one of the fastest growing aviation markets in the world and Jetstar Japan is a key part of the Jetstar’s Asia Pacific network. JJP is currently the largest Low Cost Carrier in Japan operating a fleet of 25 Airbus A320’s and we are aiming to increase a number of aircraft up to 28 by 2022.
Expansion of the Jetstar Japan operations creates exciting opportunities for motivated and professional Flight Crew to jump on board during this exciting time of growth! We’re looking for pilots who thrive in a team environment and want to live and breathe our values.
For the screening process, you will be required to come to Japan for 3 – 5 days to complete all assessments that includes SIM evaluation, medical check and interview.
Eligibility: All of the following must be satisfied.
- Hold a current ICAO ATPL (A320 family Type Rated);
- Current Class 1 medical certificate;
- Aeronautical Medical Certificates Evaluation Committee Report (If Required)
- ICAO Level 5 English language proficiency;
- Possess strong and effective team working competencies; • Be committed to service excellence;
- Flight Experience:
- Flight Time: Minimum 4,000 hrs total time including 3,000 hrs on Jet
- PIC: Minimum 1,000 hrs on Jet.
- Minimum 500 hours on the A320 family.
Jetstar is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we invite you to be part of an organization that fosters a diverse workplace, supports many charities and environmental initiatives.