Kenya Airways is truly the Pride Of Africa. Our global network now reaches 62 destinations, 49 of which are spread across the Africa continent. With a modern fleet of 48 aircrafts, including seven Boeing 777 series, makes us one the youngest fleets in Africa.
Kenya Airways opens a world of opportunity across the continent, creating sustainable development by connecting its people and businesses within Africa and around the world.
At Kenya Airways we believe our greatest asset is our people. When you join Kenya Airways we provide you with training and all the systems and tools you require to perform. And best of all, we provide an environment that enables each and every one of our employees to achieve their full potential.
Minimum qualifications/competencies/personal attributes :
- Must be Kenyan citizens aged 18 and above but not beyond 28 years
- University degree
- Mean grade B (plain) or equivalent
- B (plain) mean grade in Mathematics, English, Physics
- Minimum height of 5’4” and a maximum of 6’2”
- Must be a good team player of high integrity
- Must posses strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Must be medically fit with good eyesight
- Keen to learn under a very demanding environment.
Please note that we will NOT PROGRESS with applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements or do not provide all the information required as per the advertisement e.g. university degree, mean grade, grades in Math, English and Physics, age, height, ID number, etc.
Those who have unsuccessfully gone through the ab initio interview can only be considered after 24 months have elapsed from the time they were unsuccessful, subject to them meeting the specified minimum requirements.