Kenya Airways, a member of the Sky Team Alliance, is a leading African airline flying to 54 destinations worldwide, 44 of which are in Africa and carries over four million passengers annually. The airline was recently voted the Leading Airline in Africa by passengers in the World Travel Awards. It has also been voted the Leading Airline in Africa – Business Class four years in a row.
Kenya Airways has a fleet of 36 aircraft that are some of the youngest in Africa; this includes its flagship B787 Dreamliner aircraft. The onboard service is renowned and the lie-flat business class seat on the wide-body aircraft is consistently voted among the world’s top 10.
Kenya Airways is currently receiving applications for the position of Direct Entry Pilots who meet the minimum requirements as indicated below.
- Minimum O’Level educational qualification, with a mean grade of C minus/ C- (KCSE) or C (in IGCSE, GCE or equivalent), with at least Grade C minus/C- (KCSE) or grade C/Credit (in GCE or equivalent) in English, Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry or Physical Science.
- Grade ‘A’ aeroplane performance rating.
- Kenyan CPL with Multi IR (instrument rating)
- Minimum of 250 Flight hours, accident/incident free
- Minimum height of 5ft 4 in
- Must possess strong inter-personal, communication and organisational skills.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Must be of high integrity.
Kindly note that only those who have clearly indicated their qualifications including KCSE/O’level grades, meet the minimum requirements for Direct Entry Pilot as indicated above and have successfully completed and submitted their applications will be contacted.
We thank you for the interest you have shown in Kenya Airways, the Pride of Africa.