We are looking for Cabin Crew able to create a truly pleasant flight experience for our passengers by providing exceptional customer service while ensuring their comfort and safety throughout the flight.
They are trained to deal with security and emergency situations, which may arise and can administer first aid to passengers.
“Join us and fly around the world!!
Cabin Crew Members Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Cabin Crew Member is responsible for the safety of passengers in flight and during emergencies.
- Compliance to KAC Safety standards.
- Adherence to regulatory requirements of DGCA, procedures and policies and performance of work is in accordance with the Company’s standard.
- Duties involve providing a variety of services to passengers on board the aircraft and maintaining a high standard of customer service throughout the flight to ensure a smooth flight.
- Kuwaiti Male Age: Between 20 to 35 years of age at the time of joining
Minimum Height: 167cm & weight proportionate to height
- Kuwaiti Female Age: Between 20 to 34 years of age at the time of joining
Minimum Height: 160cm & weight proportionate to height
- Completion of secondary education (12 years)
- Good command of English language (Spoken & Written)
- Well groomed & physically fit to work as a Flight Attendant
In addition to the job requirements, we believe our cabin crew should possess the following skills:
- Good communication and Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to remain calm in emergencies or when dealing with difficult passengers
- Good general health and fitness
- Positive attitude and Assertiveness
- Ability to work flexibly in a challenging schedule
- Being professional at the same time having empathy for others
While applying for the position Documentation to be submitted:
- Copy of nationality certificate
- Copy of high school certificate & Higher education Certificate (if any)
- Four color passport photographs
- Copy of valid Passport & civil I.D
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
If you meet the above criteria, you will be invited to attend KAC Cabin Crew screening and only shortlisted candidates will undergo written & oral tests in English followed by an interview.