“Join us and fly the world!!
Join our team! Kuwait Airways is currently looking to hire ambassadors who are talented, motivated and culturally aware, to be a part of our expanding distinguished team.
We are looking for Chief Cabin Crew who arable to create a truly pleasant flight experience for our passengers by providing exceptional customer service while ensuring their comfort and safety throughout the flight. In this role, your tasks will include but not be limited to:
Oversees the activities of the crew assigned to a particular flight. He performs supervisory duties and exercises financial powers at the level specified by the administration for such a position.
The information is given to the crew members in the contact room before take-off and explains all the details of the flight segments, stops and different timings of the passenger load. Highlights the requirements of specific passengers such as patients, CIP’s, unaccompanied children and specific meal requirements identified from the Passenger Information List (P.I.L. ).
The crew members are authorized to perform various duties and appropriate functions according to their training and experience needs. It examines crew members’ documents such as their passports, identity cards, crew membership certificates and emergency licenses. Make sure that their appearance and uniforms are in line with the needs of the institution as they test their knowledge of safety procedures by asking them about emergency procedures, evacuation of passengers and regulations for first aid.
- 6 years’ experience as Cabin Crew.
- Minimum education High School (12 years of schooling or more) or equivalent.
- License of two or more types of aircraft.
- Minimum height of for female 160 cm, male 167 cm and weight proportionate to height.
- Well-groomed and physically fit to work as a Flight Attendant.
- Great command of English (Spoken & written).
- Can swim 20 meters unaided.
In addition to the job requirements, we believe our cabin crew should possess the following skills:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to remain calm in emergencies or when dealing with difficult passengers.
- Good general health and fitness.
- Positive attitude and Assertiveness.
- Ability to work flexibly in a challenging schedule.
- Being professional at the same time having empathy for others.
If you meet the above criteria, you will be invited to attend KAC Cabin Crew screening and only shortlisted candidates will undergo written & oral tests in English followed by an interview.