Kuwait Airways Female Cabin CrewCabin Crew
Login to bookmark
Join our team! Kuwait Airways is currently looking to hire ambassadors who are talented, motivated and culturally aware, to be a part of our expanding distinguished team.
We are looking for Cabin Crew able to create a truly pleasant flight experience for our passengers by providing exceptional customer service while ensuring their comfort and safety throughout the flight.
In this role, your tasks will include but not be limited to:
- The Cabin Crew Member is responsible for the safety of passengers in flight and during emergencies.
- Compliance to KAC Safety standards.
- Adherence to regulatory requirements of DGCA, procedures and policies and performance of work is in accordance with the Company’s standard.
- Duties involve providing a variety of services to passengers on board the aircraft and maintaining a high standard of customer service throughout the flight to ensure a smooth flight.
- The age at the time of submission should not be less than (20 years) and not more than (34 years) for Kuwaiti applicants and not more than (32 years) for non-Kuwaiti applicants.
- Minimum height of for female 160 cm
- Minimum education High School (12 years )
- Great command of English (Spoken & written).
- Well-groomed and physically fit to work as a Flight Attendant. d candidates will undergo written & oral tests in English followed by an interview.