Experience Malaysia in the home of Malaysian Hospitality. As part of the national carrier’s cabin crew, you will embody the diverse, multi-cultural spirit of Malaysia as you take our guests around the world. Not only will you travel the world as a career, but you will also get to share in its rich culture and represent the genuine warmth that the country is known for.
Malaysian Hospitality makes a world of difference. Not only in yourself but in how you carry yourself, treat your guests and even how you see the world. As part of the Malaysia Airlines cabin crew, the world becomes your home, and its travellers become your guests.
- Aged between 18 to 35 years old
- Open for Male and Female.
- Minimum height of 157cm for female and 165cm for male (barefoot)
- Minimum Diploma/Degree or equivalent
- Proficient in English and Native Language
Interview Details & Venue:
- Date: Saturday, 29th July 2023
- Time: 9:00 a.m – 12:00 p.m
- Venue: MAB Jakarta Office, Jl. Tomang Raya. No.47 I-J, Jakarta Barat – DKI Jakarta Indonesia 11440
- Business Formal e.g Knee-length, button collared shirt, etc.
Kindly ensure that you bring all the required original documents listed below for the interview:
- Full-length photo
- All Education Certificates (including SPM Certificate. Please bring your English Test Certificate i.e. TOEIC, IELTS, MUET or TOEFL if available)
- Please be advised that each applicant is permitted to submit their application only once for each event
- Please note that the interview slots are non-transferable
- Strictly no walk-ins, only pre-registered candidates allowed
Reserve your interview time or visit https://forms.malaysiaairlines.com/MAG-HR/Cabin-Crew-IS
Strictly no walk-in; only pre-registered candidates allowed.
Discover more about us by visiting our webpage at: