As a Malaysia Airlines Cadet Pilot Trainee, you will enroll in training programme at Flight Training Organisaton (FTO) for maximum of 24 months.
- Perform on Airline Transport Pilot License or Multi-Pilot License training.
- Participate in license training for approximately 20 months in identified Flight Training Organisation.
SPM or its equivalent qualification recognised by Malaysian government with minimum :
- (A-) in Mathematics and English
- (A-) in Science OR (B) in Physics
- (B) in other two (2) subjects
Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Science related disciplines with minimum:
- CGPA of 3.00
- SPM (or its equivalent) with minimum (B) in Mathematics, Science or Physics, Bahasa Melayu and English
- A Malaysian National.
- Age between 18 and 26 at date of selection.
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia and English both written and spoken.
- Medically and physically fit with perfect eyesight and visual acuity of at least 6/60 without optical aids, correctable to 6/6 and not colour blind.
- Minimum height of 158cm.