Malaysia Airlines Customer Service Trainee [KLIA] (Online Application)Ground Crew
Login to bookmark (save)
Bookmark (save) Details
As Customer Service Trainee, you will enroll in training program for 7 months. As trainee, company will provide various classroom trainings and on-job trainings to shape you as professional Customer Service Officer. This role deliver quality services to customer airlines’ passengers in respect to check-in, boarding, special and baggage services as per carrier and company’s standards and procedures.
- To provide excellent and efficient service to our passengers at Check-in counter and at other customer service touch points in accordance to company standard and procedures.
- To perform departure and arrival processes at boarding gate in accordance to carrier and company standards and procedures.
- Ensure safety requirements are met as per standard and procedure
- Maintain grooming well at all time and demonstrate customer service qualities when dealing with passenger
- Demonstrate good discipline and high commitment to work
Qualification & Experience:
- Pass SPM with Credit in English or graduates are encouraged to apply.
Skill & Knowledge:
- Customer Services oriented
- Good communication skills
- Acceptable personal presentation, style and image
- Adaptable to new people, new places and new situations
- Meet safety requirements and on time performance
- Familiar with product knowledge of many customer airlines
- Handling difficult passengers