- Should be Myanmar Nationality
- Single/ Unmarried Female candidates (Attached with recommendation from respective Quarter General Administration Office)
- Age between 18 to 24 years as at 1st January, 2017
- First Year pass of any University Specializations
- Minimum height of 5 4 with proportionate Body weight of female.
- Excellent health and fitness and test to be followed. Eyesight: correct version to appropriate no glasses & no contact lens)
- Fluent in spoken & written English and other languages are preferable.
- Skillful in swimming and test to be followed
- Can employ at least 5 years of service for MNA
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team
- Genuine interest to serve people
Candidates who had already applied MNA previous years cabin crew recruitments are not eligible to submit.
Please be noted that no online application is allowed and kindly submit in person at MNA Head office address mentioned below.
If you think you meet the above requirements, send us detailed documentations as follows;
- Complete curriculum vitae with two (5×7 size) recent full-length photos taken from Front and Right side
- Three passport size photos
- Copy of NRC card & census other testimonial documents (please bring along original NRC card while submitting curriculum vitae)
- Township clearance document provided by each respective township police stations
- First Year examination pass document certified from respective Universities or Institutions
All application must be received not later than 30th December 2016 at MNA Head office addressed as 104 Kanna Road, Kyauktada Township,Yangon and please contact to HR department as 01-379471 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org if any information is required for application process.